Is tracking activated as a standard?
No. It’s not. You decide if you want to help us or not.
What information do you track?
As as Standard we track the following information, if you have allowed it.
- The home URL of your blog.
- Your current WordPress Version.
- Your Purchase Code (if any).
- The name of the plugin which want to track the information (if any).
- The name of the theme which want to track the information (if any).
Some plugins track some extra information:
- Purple Heart Rating Plugin
- The time when the settings have been activated.
- The time when the plugin has been deactivated.