|Google Custom Search WordPress Plugin|
|Requires||WordPress 3.7 or higher|
|Compatible up to||4.8.0|
- 1.2.10 (Dec. 14, 2016)
- Fix: AutoSearchOnLoad did not work.
- Fix: Title were replaced on menu item
- General compatibility with WordPress 4.7
- 1.2.9 (Aug. 16, 2016)
- General compatibility with WordPress 4.6.
- Removed Newsletter and Social-Media metabox from the settings page.
- Updated "about us" metabox on the settings page.
- Update language translations.
- 1.2.8 (May 24, 2016)
- Removed the overlay so that users can remove their Google credentials
- Updated language files
- 1.2.7 (Apr. 11, 2016)
- Fixed an issue where WordPress printend a deprecated warning
- General compatibility to WordPress 4.5
- 1.2.6 (Jan. 27, 2016)
- 1.2.5 (Nov. 30, 2015)
- Faded out login form as it's currently not possible to use it
- General compatibility with WordPress 4.4
- 1.2.4 (Sept. 04, 2015)
- Compatibility: Changed search_term_string variable name for Google Site links so that it works together with Yoasts SEO plugin.
- 1.2.3 (Aug. 31, 2015)
- Removed PHP closures to support hhvm
- 1.2.2 (Jan. 26, 2015)
- Fix: menu items hold the search title
- 1.2.1 (Jan. 12, 2014)
- Fix: plugin threw an error when the WP-Seo plugin was not installed
- Fix: plugin threw an error when the WP-Seo plugin was installed because a function has been removed.
the_titlefilter sometimes does not return a post ID. This resulted in a PHP warning.
- Fix: set a default value for the query parameter so that the correct title will show up on the search results page
- 1.2.0 (Dec. 17, 2014)
- New: Integrated Googles Sitelinks Search Box functionality
- Improved compatibility with WordPress 4.1
- 1.1.8 (Apr. 09, 2014)
- Improved compatibility with WordPress 3.9
- 1.1.7 (Dec. 30, 2013)
- Fixed an issue where the Search Engine script was not able to load data via when the website is hosted on SSL.
- 1.1.6 (Dec. 16, 2013)
- Updated WP-Buddy Framework again. Fixes a bug where the plugin checks for updates too often on certain WP installations
- 1.1.5 (Dec. 11, 2013)
- Making the plugin compatible with WordPress 3.8 (tested with 3.8 RC2)
- 1.1.4 (Nov. 27, 2013)
- Making the plugin compatible with WordPress 3.8 (tested with 3.8 beta 1 so far)
- 1.1.3 (Nov. 21, 2013)
- Updated WP-Buddy Plugin Framework
- 1.1.2 (Nov. 21, 2013)
- Solves an issue where the plugin constantly checks for updates (and sometimes slow your website down)
- 1.1.1 (Nov. 18, 2013)
- Solved a problem where it was not possible to create or select a search page on the layout settings section
- 1.1 (Oct. 27, 2013)
- Solved HTML issues on the search page
- 1.0 (Aug. 27, 2013)
- First version available to the public
As of April 1, 2018 this plugin is no longer available.