|Login with Amazon for WooCommerce|
|Requires||WordPress 3.5 or higher|
|Compatible up to||4.6|
- 1.2.3 (Aug. 16, 2016)
- Fix: some strings could not be translated
- Updated languages files
- General compatibility with WordPress 4.6.
- 1.2.2 (Apr. 11, 2016)
- Properly escape URLs for links
- Update some URLs to use SSL
- Updated some language files
- General WordPress 4.5 compatibility
- 1.2.1 (Nov. 30, 2015)
- General compatibility with WordPress 4.4
- 1.2.0 (Jul. 11, 2015)
- New: introducing
amazon_login_css_classfilter (see FAQ).
- New: allow to add custom CSS classes and custom CSS ID
- New: introducing
- 1.1.2 (Not available to the public)
- Fix: use the E-Mail address of the user if the username is empty.
- 1.1.1 (Apr. 23, 2015)
- Security update
- 1.1.0 (Apr. 03, 2015)
- New: Show error messages on login-failure (instead of just \"0\").
- New: added uninstall.php.
- New: The plugin no longer changes the users password when s/he logs in using Amazon.
- Fix: Some general fixes and updates for WooCommerce 2.3.
- 1.0.6 (Apr. 03, 2014)
- Fixed a problem where the settings page disappeared after settings have been saved.
- Added a new option \"Display on WP login form\" because WooCommerce\' internal option (named \"Prevent customers from accessing WordPress admin\") has been removed.
- 1.0.5 (Dec. 16, 2013)
- Updated WP-Buddy Framework again. Fixes a bug where the plugin checks for updates too often on certain WP installations
- 1.0.4 (Dec. 11, 2013)
- Added a headline to the settings page
- German language is now back
- 1.0.3 (Nov. 21, 2013)
- Updated WP-Buddy Framework (especially the update functionality which – in some cases – checks for updates too often)
- 1.0.2 (Aug. 29, 2013)
- Updated WP-Buddy Framework
- 1.0.1 (Aug. 19, 2013)
- Updated the WP-Buddy Plugin Framework
- Solved an issue where the page load takes a real long time because the plugin permanently checks for updates
- 1.0 (June 19. 2013)
- First release